The app is not sending text notification to my Pebble. I have Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2. I also use GO SMS as my messaging app.
Please confirm the link between your Pebble and Augmented is working properly first. Does the menu->Test notification work? If not you need to enable 3rd party Apps in the Android Pebble app and enable Pebble in the Augmented SmartWatch Pro Settings.
Once you confirm the test notification is OK, then you need to try the following:
Go to Optimized notifications and scroll all the way down till you see the GoSMS option and enable it. Test to see if it works now. If not try the alternate approach – disable under Optimized notification and enable the app under All other notifications settings (you may want to try Alt Info option to see ow the info displayed is impacted).
What is “stealth mode”?
It will show only the sender and not the subject information. It is for those situations when others may be looking at your watch when notifications arrive.
I was wondering if the live view watch is supported?
No the first generation Sony is not supported.
Does Augmented work with Touchdown?
Yes – if running an phone with Android 4.0 or higher simply enable Touchdown under optimized notifications.
If on an Android phone with an older Android (e.g. less than 4.0), then you will need to go the Executive Assistant route. details midway in this post
Confirm in the status screen when you open the Augmented app on the android that it is not the trial version. You may need to reboot the Android phone. If it still shows a trial version, please delete and reinstall.
Please disable the Force Sony Watch 2 option under Sony Watches Options when you open up the Augmented app on the Android.
Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.
How do I get WhatsApp notifications to my Smart Watch?
If running Android 4.1 or higher, disable WhatsApp under Optimized notifications and enable Whatsapp under All other notifications and enable Alt Info. Otherwise keep enabled under Optimized notifications (and consider using the root options).
New Events for the Sony SmartWatch 1 is not working?
Correct Version 5.6 is the last release that supports the New Events feature for the Sony SmartWatch 1. Please do not update if you must use this feature. This is a Sony restriction when trying to support both the Sony Watch 1 and 2 with the same app. Please email me if you are a current customer that needs a copy of Version 5.6.
I have a Sony smartwatch 2, wondered if this app has a deezer controller?
Yes. Open Augmented on your Android:
- Click on the watch picture (top bar) to open settings;
- Select Sony Watches Options
- Select SmartWatch 2 Specific Options
- Select Preferred Music App
- Check enabled box for the Deezer app
- Go back to top level menu
- Select Optimized Notification Options
- Ensure Play/Pandora/Spotify/Deezer/LastFM is enabled.
When a track is played in Deezer then the track info should be shown on the Sony SW2 along with the three music controls.
K9 email preview is not working!?
- go to augmented – do a backup – menu->backup …
- uninstall augmented
- reinstall from Market
- do a restore of settings (and enable accessibility)
How do I put Augmented into 12h mode (instead of 24h) for the time?
- Open Augmented on your android
- Optimized Settings
- Scroll down until you see “Use AM/PM” – enable for 12h mode
Do you still support MetaWatch?
- Yes in a limited way – enable “Show on Status Bar” under Other Device Options in Augmented Settings and Enable sending Augmented SmartWatch Pro notifications in the MetaWatch app.
- Augmented provides quiet time, filters, Intent APIs and more to provide rich notifications to the MetaWatch
How do I just enable vibrations for Skype on Android Wear?
- Please install the Augmented Wear companion app
- Open augmented smartwatch pro settings
- Select “Augmented Wear” Options
- Enable “Use for Text Alerts” and “Vibrations Only”
- Go back up one level and select “Optimized Notification Options”
- Enable “Skype Chat Notifications”