- Enter car and simply place your Android phone in car dock – and voila Phantomalert/Augmented views will start working in hands-free mode.
- Need an Android phone with a car dock (detected via magnets) – e.g. Nexus One or Droid
- Enable auto start mode in PhantomAlert/Augmented Views
- menu-Settings->Enable Auto Start
3. Use the “Setting Profiles” Android app
- Create a rule to trigger condition on “in the car dock” state
- Insert an action to pause for 1 sec (this is very important)
- Add action to Start the PhantomAlert/Augmented Views app
Reboot phone and it should now work
Note I am not at all affiliated with the Setting profiles app (I am a happy customer of this very useful app).