- Fixed key Day 1 bug which causes images to advance faster than expected in automated tracking mode (this only occured under specific trigger conditions)
- added Birmingham, UK and El Paso Texas traffic cameras
Revised list of Traffic Cameras for Cities/Areas supported(now over 5000+ cameras supported):
Ontario Canada (Ottawa/Toronto), Florida, Manhattan/Long Island,
Upper New York – Buffalo, Albany, Rochestor, Syracuse,
Denver, St Louis, Chicago, Washington DC/Baltimore, Boston
New Jersey, San Diego/LA, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Vancouver
Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, El Paso, Milwaukee, Utah
Kansas City, Louisville, Phoenix, Portland, San Fran Bay Area
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Tennessee
Glasgow/London, Birmingham UK
Note for Las Vegas (cameras are down for a couple of weeks now).
Traffic Cameras not able to be supported at this time (based on user requests):
Hawaii, Sacramento, Hong Kong, Seattle, Detroit, San Antonio (lack of geo-coded information, can be added if someone does this manually)
Cocoa Beach Florida (I cannot find any CITY traffic cameras).
Albuquerque (cannot find any traffic cameras).
If your city is NOT listed above, please send me an email and I will see if I can add it.
Please note there is now a new application (PhantomAlert) that is now on the Android Marketplace. Please use this application if ProximityAlerts is your key focus. This is a re-branded ATV version that is specifically tuned for PhantomAlerts including the following:
- Limited trial free access to PhantomAlert POI data for anywhere in the world
- Automatic, real time POI loading direct from PhantomAlert’s web site which will always have the freshest POI data;
- Real-time, c0lor-coded traffic flow maps centered around current location
- PhantomAlert-specific tuning parameters
- Tech-support direct from PhantomAlert
- Customized icons/images
- Superior user experience for alerts