- Reduced size of apk significantly.
- Added cameras: Long Island, LA (few), State of Utah, Baltimore
Revised list of Traffic Cameras for Cities/Areas supported(now over 4800+ cameras supported):
Ontario Canada (Ottawa/Toronto), Florida, Manhattan/Long Island, Buffalo,
Denver, St Louis, Chicago, Washington DC/Baltimore
New Jersey, San Diego/LA, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Vancouver
Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Milwaukee, Utah
Kansas City, Louisville, Phoenix, Portland, San Fran Bay Area
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Tennessee
Note for Las Vegas (cameras are down for a couple of weeks now).
Traffic Cameras not able to be supported at this time (based on user requests):
Hawaii, Sacramento, Hong Kong, Seattle, Detroit, San Antonio (lack of geo-coded information, can be added if someone does this manually)
Cocoa Beach Florida (I cannot find any CITY traffic cameras).
If your city is NOT listed above, please send me an email and I will see if I can add it.
- Additional usability tuning
Please note there is now a new application (PhantomAlert) that is now on the Android Marketplace. Please use this application if ProximityAlerts is your key focus. This is a re-branded ATV version that is specifically tuned for PhantomAlerts including the following:
- real time POI loading direct from PhantomAlert’s web site which will always have the freshest POI data;
- PhantomAlert-specific tuning parameters
- Tech-support direct from PhantomAlert
- Smaller footprint as the app is geared specifically for driving with PhantomAlerts