- Updated to include last minute additions made to ADC-2 entry (related to detecting no network conditions);
- Fixed a tricky force close bug (must be driving/moving, using SmartMode AND either using menu/ settings mode or the timing is just right to trigger it). Unfortunately, this bug is in the ADC-2 release.
- More cameras!
- London UK – over 400 cameras;
- State of Tennessee
- Note I will add cameras (if I can find them) based on user request – i.e. I want to ensure at least one person will use them.
- Revised support list:
Traffic Cameras for Cities/Areas supported:
Ontario, Florida, Manhattan, Buffalo, Denver, St Louis, Chicago, Washington DC,
New Jersey, San Diego, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, Vancouver
Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Milwaukee, Salt Lake City
Kansas City, Louisville, Phoenix, Portland, San Fran Bay Area
Tennessee and London, UK
- Note the Las Vegas cameras appears to be down at this time (for at least 2 days now).
- I am unable to add the Seattle cameras. I haven’t been able to get geo-coded information on this. If someone wants to manually encode them …