- Now supporting over 3000 cameras in North America! Cameras added for the following cities:
- Manhattan, Buffalo, Denver, St Louis, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia
- New Jersey, San Diego, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, Vancouver
- Fort Worth, Houston, Milwaukee,, Salt Lake City,
- Kansas City, Louisville, Phoenix, Portland, San Fran Bay Area.
- Added Boca Raton local cameras to the Florida cameras (need to reload Florida cameras for these).
- Please select menu->settings->local area of interest to select.
– This is different than the prior, more confusing method.
- Added real-time SmartAlerts for the Toronto area:
- Real-time construction/maintenance events are spoken to the user when driven by (i.e. it is location based);
- Touch the radar center in auto tracking mode to listen to the closest alert;
- SmartAlerts will show up on the radar screen if within 1-2 km;
- SmartAlerts are obtained when first starting auto-tracking mode (show radar mode needs to be enabled);
- SmartAlerts only work in Toronto for now;
- Usability changes:
- Selecting a menu option will disable auto-tracking mode (if it was enabled);
- Attempts to auto detect location and load on appropriate cameras for the first install (default is Toronto, if no GPS info can be determined);
- Changes in loading traffic camera information to speed things up and to be more reliable;
- More info in menu->Show Detailed Info